Work with Us
We are committed to hiring competent, loving people. We thrive when you thrive and we believe this comes along with a diverse workforce. We are all unique and our company represents this in itself. Please complete the below information and in your message tell us why you would want to work for us. We will contact you if we are interested and request your formal resume and cover letter.
The Sweet Support Company, LLC. is a Christian company. What does that mean? Well, you do not have to be a Christian to work here, but understand that you will be surrounded by Christians, and it is important that you are not offended by Christianity and the beliefs and values on which it has been built.
At The Sweet Support Company we have the unique ability to offer our employees the opportunity to have a true work from home experience. The benefits of working from home are invaluable, and include:
- No commute
- No gas expense
- No daycare cost
- No office drama
- A flexible schedule
- The opportunity to work as much or as little as your schedule allows
- The ability to be home when the kids come home and balance your life
- The ability to have job security without being micromanaged
Sound too good to be true? It isn’t, but before you get all excited, in order for this job to be profitable to you, it is important that you possess a unique skill set which will determine your long term success and ability to earn money.
- You must be a FAST typer
- You must be creative
- You must possess a high empathy quotient
- You must be motivated and a self starter
- A good understanding of psychology is useful, although we train you
- An endless desire and love of learning
- You must be good at brainstorming with others
- You must have the ability to independently work toward deadlines and meet the deadlines you commit to
- You must be a high school graduate, bachelor degree preferred.
We look forward to talking with you soon,
John & Christie Sweet
Please complete the form below